Indulge your sweet cravings with our list of favorite dessert teas. From subtly sweet to rich and decadent, these dessert tea flavors will take your taste buds for a ride! Plus, irresistible dessert tea recipes for an EXTRA special treat. Give up the guilt and give in to your sweet tooth – you deserve it!
9 Dessert Teas to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
It’s been a long day (or week… or f*cking month). And nothing hits home quite like giving in to your sugar cravings. You work hard, you put your b*tch face aside (from time to time), you make it happen – every day. So, you know you deserve a treat. Go ahead – indulge yourself! Here’s our list of favorite sweet and dessert teas that answer the call of your sweet tooth. From subtle to substantial, and everything in between. Give yourself a sweet little gift… no guilt, all delish!
Subtly Sweet Teas
Sometimes you just want a morsel or a spec. These teas bring you a pinch of sweetness, but also something a little extra.
If your sweet tooth wants a tart or sour partner, try a cup of Goji Pear Melon. It’s more subtle than sour candy, but still brings the sweet tartness to curb that craving.
Or if you just want a touch of sweet and tangy, Honey Lemon TLC. If you feel a little under the weather, or just need a sweet warm hug – Honey Lemon TLC is the after-dinner tea that’s calling your name.
Are you feeling like you want to get a little crazy tonight? Superstitious Sweet Licorice is totally unique, and a little bit out there. It could be just what you need to let loose (and -- no need to loosen your drawstring on those joggers!).
For something a little nutty, try Almond Apple Crisp. It’s sweet, nutty, and buttery – just like a perfect dessert pastry.
Refreshing & Scrumptious Fruity Teas
Fruit is nature’s dessert, and we f*cking love it around here. So, of course, there are fruity teas galore. But there are only a few that stand out as delectable desserts.
5. Looking for a slice? Instead of going for another piece of home-made apple pie (which you should totally have, as well!), grab a cup of Blueberry Apple Pie. It’s delicious hot or cold, so pick your season for this wonderfully fruity caffeine-free blend!
6. And if you’re feeling a little nostalgic, brew up a batch of Orange Creamsicle cold brew tea. It’s sweet, it’s vibrant, it’s caffeine-free. It has all the creamy sweetness you want – without the melty mess!
Rich & Indulgent Teas
OK, OK. I hear you (and your sweet tooth). You want more! You want bigger! You want mouthwatering, rich, decadent dessert tea. Well, hold on to your cuppa – here they come!
We’re soon heading into what some may call “holiday season” or “winter”. The more optimistic among us might prefer --- DESSERT SEASON. (And by the way… dessert season doesn’t end when the snow melts … these teas keep it going all year round.)
So, back to the teas.
7. Caramel lovers, rejoice! We’ve got 2 oh-so-buttery caramel teas that put my mom’s homemade butter caramels to shame. First up is Caramel Cake, which is naturally super sweet honeybush tea at its core – but we decided to step it up a notch on the dessert scale, so we added actual butterscotch pieces. OMG. Brew up a warm mug of this blend and forget the fork!
8. As if that’s not enough, we also have Caramel Apple tea. A sweet buttery herbal tea that brings on the autumn vibes but is delicious all year round.
And you know, nothing says rich like chocolate. Mmmmm. I mean, really – no list of dessert delicacies would be complete without chocolate. So here it is.
9. Chocolate Candies tea. Just like Caramel Cake, it’s naturally scrumptious with honeybush tea, and it has real chocolate candies in the blend. WTF! No more sneaking candy bars from the kid’s Halloween stash. This treat is so much better!
Not dessert-y enough for you, check out this decadent Caramel Cake Latte for an incredible after dinner delight. It’s smooth and rich and oh, so delicious. Or curb that candy craving with a chocolatey Chocolate Candies Latte.
OK. I don’t know about you, but I’m f*cking craving something sweet. So, I’m off to make myself a warm Apple Cinnamon Latte– one of my favorite autumn treats (and maybe grab a slice of pie, too). Follow us on Instagram and share what you’re indulging in today!
Meet Katie, a witty wordsmith who loves pairing writing with a cuppa. She serves herself a sarcastic cup of Shut the F**k Up while cooking up breakfast for her 3 kiddos (for the illusion of a moment of calm). But her favorite cold brewed treat is the sweet, creamy mix of Smooth Vanilla Matcha and Blueberry Apple Pie. Connect with Katie for a Cuppa!